Diversified Background in Finance and Business
To leverage my 2 decades as an entrepreneur, 10+ years in finance, as well as my strong relationship building, communicating, and customer service skills to provide professional and strategic financial planning for my clients so that they may achieve their goals for the future.
Equities and Commodity Futures Trader
Day traded futures contracts with a focus on the softs, metals and equity index futures markets for own account. Also traded in options contracts, cryptocurrency and equities.
- Research and Analysis – Identified opportunities for trading based on a combination of technical analysis setups, parsing financial statements, and reading market psychology based on years of following the market
- Actively traded my own book based off of previously identified setups, managing risk through use of options, stop limit orders, and position limits
Baby Siena Wines
Founder and Head of Business Development
Launched wine brokerage from South America focused on sourcing great wines for import into California.
- Successful business launch and integration with Argentine and Chilean wine communities, participated in many industry events, became industry experts
- Generated new sales opportunities by developing relationships with new and existing clients through individualized account management.
- Early Social Media Influencer. Through blogging, Facebook, videos, and marketing our portfolio of wines, we increased awareness of Chilean craft winemakers with importers and retailers in California.
JavaJ Espresso Bar
Founder and Manager
Introduced an innovative coffee experience to Northern California, training the next generation of 3rd wave coffee professionals and business owners.
- Developed and launched program focused on creating an engaging coffee experience, through connecting customers with coffee in new ways and creating an atmosphere of experimentation and ongoing learning.
- Featured in both regional and national publications for our innovative and quality-focused approach to coffee.
- Built and managed relationships with customers, vendors, media, and staff
- Created and managed all marketing and business development efforts, including networking, planning and executing events, advertising, media relations, and writing for local magazine and blog.
- Rebuilt trust between business and technical teams through relationship building and by competently, efficiently resolving desktop support issues.
- Communicating clearly with partners, associates about IT issues. Liased between partners and centralized inter-office IT Department.
- Provided technical advice and consulting to BAS, the management and technical consulting arm of the firm as needed.
Pima College, Tucson, AZ
Canadian Securities Institute
Canadian Securities Course
- Microsoft Office Suite
- SalesForce.com, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Former IT Admin, strong technical and software acumen
- Spanish – Proficient
- Italian – Skilled
- German – Basic